Porirua City Council
This is a summary of all issues for one Council. You can go back and show all jurisdictions.
- No issues.
- No issues.
- Street lights outStreet lights on Romesdale Road & Bowlers Wharf drive are not working
- Street light goes on and offThe street light in between 12 & 14 Desert Gold Street, Ascot Park, Porirua needs replacing as it keeps turning on and off and is noticeably flickery. It has been like this for the past week. Please replace. Thank you.
- Very large pot holeThere is a very large/deep pothole on the northbound side of Paekakariki Hill Rd about 500m north of Pauatahanui golf club entrance.
- Street lights have been on now for 3 days. They are not turning off in the morningStreet lights staying on not turning off in the morning
- Street light not workingEnd of Northpoint Street
- 3 lights out3 street lights out from 39 John burke Drive South
- Turning right takes a very long time. Never used to.I use this junctiin everyday and I've noticed recently when turning right into plimmerton from.Sh1 that the other traffic has 4 or 6 light change sequences until finally the light changes to a free arrow for cars queuing in the centre. Many cars give up and drive further up and perform U turns, other cars are.turning at a red light as you can be waiting up to 10 minutes.
- Road repairThere are a few potholes in the road outside my house and they are getting larger. there is an island in the middle of the road and it is dangerous trying to miss the potholes to get round the island.
- Street Light not workingsouthern end of Pukemere Way Pukerua Bay (outside no 20)
- Street light goes on and offThe street light in front of 21 The Companionway needs replacing as it keeps turning on and off and is noticeably flickery. Please replace. Thank you.
- Half finished fence and tree clearingAbout a year ago Council removed and pruned the trees between Pikarere Street and Patiki Place just before Tuna Tce. It's much more open with the trees gone and you can now get great views of titahi bay beach. So overall it's an improvement. But it looks like the job has only been half done. A few posts have been put in but nothing more. There is also a whole lot of half erected orange plastic fencing. I would like to see this finished and tidied up so that it is no longer such an eye sore. Thanks in advance!!!
- Street lights not workingFive lights not working from Kenepuru Rd end of Lower Main Drive, Porirua to adjoining Upper Main Drive. This is a the quickest walk utilised by nursing staff to walk from Porirua train station to Mental Health wards in Upper Main Drive.
- Flickering street light - Private Right of wayThe shared street light down our private right of way in Leeward Drive (driveway opposite #95 Leeward Drive) needs replacing as it keeps turning on and off and is noticeably flickery now. Please replace. Thank you.
- FailureKia ora, Street light outside 25 - 27 Waiho Tce was worked on about 3 or so weeks ago, a new bulb and cover were attached but this street light did not work that night and is still not going?? I kinda thought that they were coming back to complete the task, please assist.
- Overgrown Lawns/bermThis house has extremely overgrown lawns including the grass berm on the outer fence and berm.
- Cars Blocking RoadCars park on the single lane cul-de-sac this caused other cars to have to drive up onto the curb (often where kids from the neighbourhood are playing) and big trucks (recycling for example) often have to reverse back around, which is very dangerous (against for the kids playing). Suggest yellow lines are painted to illustrate to these idiots not to park there....apparently common sense is not enough. See photo taken on Sunday afternoon.
- 85 Kahu Road street lightingNo street light outside 85 Kahu Road
- 95 Kahu Road,No street light outside 95 Kahu Road
- 148 Kahu RoadNo street light outside 148 Kahu Road Paremata
- street light outside 30 Kahu Roadstreet light not working
- weedeatingPlease weedeat and clear the pedestrian side of Oak Ave and clear up the mess afterwards.
- street lights not workingWalkway that runs from Paremata Road up to the cul de sac end of Kiriwai Road. All lights are not working
- lights out59 Paremata Road, 2 street lights out between this address and Paremata Kindy
- walkway lightsWalkway that runs from the cul de sac of Bayview Road and comes out opposite Paremata Kindy on Paremata Road, all ligths are out - have been for at least 6 months now.
- weedeatingweedeat between Paremata Bridge and Paremata Kindergarten please.
- dangerous need our street lights on pleasethere is a walkway and there is no light there and no lights on derby place its been a while now, we need the lights on because of crime and safety there are so many cars parked on the street and cars use this street from day to late night to turn around please can we have our lights on 09/10/2013
- lighting going off and on.Street lighting has been going off and on for several months now, the light stays on for a minute or so, then shuts off for a minute approx, then rebots itself. The darken street is bad for traffic, let alone for the people who use the footpath. Easy fix, just letting you know and thank you.
- Street lamp failureIntermittent operation. Randomly on or off alternating during the night. Lamp post directly opposite driveway no.16 Trevor Tce
- sink hole in roadThere is a small hole in the asphalt but when you look down there is a very large cavity underneath
- Missing SignThe sign for Saunders Close has been missing for several weeks. Please replace this as people do not know where to go!
- walk way lightsPlease fix the walkway lights in the walkway that runs from Paremata Road (opposite the Paremata Kindy) up to Bayview Road
- weed eating reqiuredplease weed eat the grass edge from the Paremata Bridge around to the Paremata Boat club
- weed eatingplease weed eat the walkway that runs from the cul de sac end of Kiriwai Road down to Paremata Road
- lights out in walkwayTwo lights are not working in a walkway to runs from Bayview Road Paremata down to Paremata Road - opposite Paremata Kindergarten.
- Street lighting not working - Moana Rd PlimmertonStreet lighting on Moana Rd from before the Plimmerton Boating Club to the end of Moana Rd, Plimmerton is not working this evening - Monday 11 June 2012.
- lights outstreet lights out - opposite Ivy Bay carpark, street light #705615 (past kindy) and the next light past 705615
- footpath covered in pineneedlesPlease clear the footpath opposite 160 - 166 Kahu Road, covered in pineneedles
- weedeatingplease weedeat the walkway between paremata cres and the cul de sac end of Kirkwai Road - the walkway with the stairs
- street lights out x 2one light #705615 just past paremata kindy, and the next light as well heading towards whitby
- weed eating requiredplease weedeat the area from the paremata bridge around to the paremata boat club, so overgrown you cannot see the seat to sit on
- Street light not workingThe street light outside 16 Thornley Street has stopped working and it makes our area very dark
- Street lighting is outThe street lighting in Kaimai Place, the lower section of Paparoa Cres and also part of Aotea Drive where it meets Kaimai Pl has been out of action this week 20 -23 June 2011
- walkway lightwalkway light on the walkway that runs from end of Bayview Road down to Paremata Road, the light is the one closest to Paremata Road. This is the third time I have put this on Fix My Street as well as logging a phone fault call on this in December. Needs to be replaced.
- walkway light outLight needs replacing in the walkway which runs from Bayview Road down to Paremata Road. Comes out opposite the Paremata kindy. Light is out in the lower section closest to the Paremata Road entrance
- Street lights are outLights from the lamp post numbered 24799 on Bayview Road
- Caravan ParkingCaravan (plate no 51CMR) parked outside No 35 Mercury Way is a danger to traffic and neighbouring residents - particularly those across the road backing out of their driveways. The Caravan is parked on the brow of the hill at the end of a bend and narrows the road considerably. A few near misses sighted.
- Drain leakingPlease fix the leaking drain outside 12 Oak Avenue Paremata, it is making the footpath rather slimy and slippery. Thank you
- overgrown walkwayPlease weedeat the walkway that runs between the cul de sac end of Kiriwai Road down to Paremata Road, it is so overgrown it is getting difficult to get up the stairs. Thank you
- Unswept highway stretch dangerous to cyclistsCylists heading toward Pauatahanui along SH58 have to avoid the mess including glass all the way along it but especially on this corner. The problem is they have to ride off the shoulder and in the main road around this right-hand bend which is dangerous. Please sweep this road regularly.
- Very poor road surfaceThere is a short stretch of road in this area which the council unsuccessfully attempted to resurface over a year ago, and it is now in an awful state. There is subsidence and the surface is breaking up making it dangerous for cyclists (I am one) especially in wet weather.
- Pothole Dangerous to ChildrenThere is a pot hole in the right of way at the bottom right hand side of the Saunders Close Cul De Sac. This is dangerous as children use this right of way for there bikes and scooters, and one child fell in the hole at the weekend. Appreciate you guys filling in this hole before someone really hurts themselves.