Porirua City Council
This is a summary of all issues for one Council. You can go back and show all jurisdictions.
- No issues.
- No issues.
- No issues.
- sink hole in roadThere is a small hole in the asphalt but when you look down there is a very large cavity underneath
- Missing SignThe sign for Saunders Close has been missing for several weeks. Please replace this as people do not know where to go!
- walk way lightsPlease fix the walkway lights in the walkway that runs from Paremata Road (opposite the Paremata Kindy) up to Bayview Road
- weed eating reqiuredplease weed eat the grass edge from the Paremata Bridge around to the Paremata Boat club
- weed eatingplease weed eat the walkway that runs from the cul de sac end of Kiriwai Road down to Paremata Road
- lights out in walkwayTwo lights are not working in a walkway to runs from Bayview Road Paremata down to Paremata Road - opposite Paremata Kindergarten.
- Street lighting not working - Moana Rd PlimmertonStreet lighting on Moana Rd from before the Plimmerton Boating Club to the end of Moana Rd, Plimmerton is not working this evening - Monday 11 June 2012.
- lights outstreet lights out - opposite Ivy Bay carpark, street light #705615 (past kindy) and the next light past 705615
- footpath covered in pineneedlesPlease clear the footpath opposite 160 - 166 Kahu Road, covered in pineneedles
- weedeatingplease weedeat the walkway between paremata cres and the cul de sac end of Kirkwai Road - the walkway with the stairs
- street lights out x 2one light #705615 just past paremata kindy, and the next light as well heading towards whitby
- weed eating requiredplease weedeat the area from the paremata bridge around to the paremata boat club, so overgrown you cannot see the seat to sit on
- Street light not workingThe street light outside 16 Thornley Street has stopped working and it makes our area very dark
- Street lighting is outThe street lighting in Kaimai Place, the lower section of Paparoa Cres and also part of Aotea Drive where it meets Kaimai Pl has been out of action this week 20 -23 June 2011
- walkway lightwalkway light on the walkway that runs from end of Bayview Road down to Paremata Road, the light is the one closest to Paremata Road. This is the third time I have put this on Fix My Street as well as logging a phone fault call on this in December. Needs to be replaced.
- walkway light outLight needs replacing in the walkway which runs from Bayview Road down to Paremata Road. Comes out opposite the Paremata kindy. Light is out in the lower section closest to the Paremata Road entrance
- Street lights are outLights from the lamp post numbered 24799 on Bayview Road
- Caravan ParkingCaravan (plate no 51CMR) parked outside No 35 Mercury Way is a danger to traffic and neighbouring residents - particularly those across the road backing out of their driveways. The Caravan is parked on the brow of the hill at the end of a bend and narrows the road considerably. A few near misses sighted.
- Drain leakingPlease fix the leaking drain outside 12 Oak Avenue Paremata, it is making the footpath rather slimy and slippery. Thank you
- overgrown walkwayPlease weedeat the walkway that runs between the cul de sac end of Kiriwai Road down to Paremata Road, it is so overgrown it is getting difficult to get up the stairs. Thank you
- Unswept highway stretch dangerous to cyclistsCylists heading toward Pauatahanui along SH58 have to avoid the mess including glass all the way along it but especially on this corner. The problem is they have to ride off the shoulder and in the main road around this right-hand bend which is dangerous. Please sweep this road regularly.
- Very poor road surfaceThere is a short stretch of road in this area which the council unsuccessfully attempted to resurface over a year ago, and it is now in an awful state. There is subsidence and the surface is breaking up making it dangerous for cyclists (I am one) especially in wet weather.
- Pothole Dangerous to ChildrenThere is a pot hole in the right of way at the bottom right hand side of the Saunders Close Cul De Sac. This is dangerous as children use this right of way for there bikes and scooters, and one child fell in the hole at the weekend. Appreciate you guys filling in this hole before someone really hurts themselves.