Report, view, or discuss local issues

(like graffiti, litter, broken paving slabs, or street lighting)

e.g. 42 Main Street, Eketahuna

Urgent? If you need to report an urgent danger to the public or property, please phone your council.

How to report an issue

  1. Enter nearest NZ postcode, or street name and town
  2. Locate the issue on a map of the area
  3. Enter details of the issue
  4. We send it to the council on your behalf
This site is a beta version.