Whangarei District Council
This is a summary of all issues for one Council. You can go back and show all jurisdictions.
- No issues.
- street light not goingstreet light off
- Dead street lightThere end of Banff Street in Kensington is very dark and there is no street lights working and could be dangerous because there us a park adjacent my flat .Tonight I found broken potplants over my driveway.It is very difficult to see people doing vandalishing because of poor light street
- Dead street lightPlease replace / fix the dead street light on the end of the Rawhiti Street in Morningside. Thanks
- Abandoned Ford FairmontAn old (1970-80s) red/brown Ford Fairmont has been abandoned at this location for approx. 3 months. The car has an expired rego.
- Light not workingLight not working, has not been working for sometime, this normally happens when the burglars are around. Please fix light.
- Street light has been burned out for over six monthsNeed to fix burned out light bulb on street light on east side of street (across from 37 Fairway Drive). Thank you.
- Driveway EntryEntry to driverway steep and hits front of car on exit and entry to driveway.
- Overgrown WalkwayThe Pine Rd walkway is overgrown and needs maintenance please Photo irrelevant. Please contact Bev before logging this CRM
- Street Light OutThe street light at the end of Huia Street outside of 19 is out again. Can this please be fix, as it make the street very dark. My animals are afraid of the dark. Wishing you all a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
- Large drop in road surfaceOutside KFC there is a large drop down in the road southbound lane. Looks like some work has been done and when sealed they have not brought it up to the same level as the road. Very dangerous for scooter riders and cyclists
- street light neededHello. Please could we have a street light installed on the lamp post opposite the Kaurihohore Church at (59) Apotu Rd, Kauri. We have regular night meetings here, and with people parking on the side of the road, as well as in the carpark, it would be safer to have some lighting. Especially as a number of the users are elderly. Thanks for looking into this. Rev Martin Dickson
- Bus Stop Needs MaintenanceThis bustop needs spraying around it for weeds
- Corner Sunnyside Street and Old Onerahi RoadThere is a large pothole at the intersection of these two roads.
- NO STREET SIGNThere is no street sign showing our road
- TaggingThe fence has been tagged at the park
- Several Rubbish bags have been dumpedHi, Several rubbish bags have been dumped just near the 'electricity station' (fenced in building), by the entrance to Alex Read. Regards
- Huge Pothol in the road between Countdown and Cactus liquorHi, There is a big hole/indent in the tarr road between Countdown and the DVD rental shop on the DVD shop side of the road.