Upper Hutt City Council
This is a summary of all issues for one Council. You can go back and show all jurisdictions.
- No issues.
- No issues.
- Sunken roadWhen driving along Chatsworth Road opposite Tiniroa Grove there is a large sunken area of the highway and the car dangerously dips and can lose traction when driving over it. There is a blind hill ahead so it is a danger for on-coming traffic for any cars that try to avoid the sunken area by driving around it.
- street lamp brokentrees fouling with street lamp causing it to break and not work any more
- Byron Street, TrenthamWe have not had street lighting for 3 nights now. Street is very dark. I live at 22 Byron Street.
- No Street LightsNo street lights are going leading up to the Eastern Hutt Road and Fergusson Drive roundabout intersection in all directions. A very dark area of road without the lighting. Been like this for a couple of weeks.
- Two issues: grafetti and a need for speed bumpI reside at 7 Golders Road. Outside our driveway there is a lamp post with graffiti scrawled on it. Secondly, and this is of much greater concern to me, there is a need for a speed bump/judder bar directly, outside our place, and also further down at various places in Golders Road. This is because, day and night, most drivers passing along here speed beyond limit. It is quite noticeable and annoying. I pay my rates on time. If the Council could clean the graffiti for me and especially if it would put in some speed bumps along our street, I would be very grateful.
- No street lightsThere are no regularly working street lights in Roman Close or Kurth Crescent. This was a problem for much of last year and now that it is darker early in the morning I've noticed it hasn't been remedied. It is hazardous going out for an early run with no street lighting. I noticed there was no lighting the other night around 11pm when I put my bin out too. I think the phasing or timing must be faulty.
- street light faultThe street light outside my property has been out for a while now (3 months) it makes the street very hard to see and makes the feeling being very insecure as you never know if anyone is out there till its too late. It is between numbers 7 and 9 hall grove upper hutt. Would be much appreciated if it was fixed thank you. Kind regards luke jessett
- Health & Safety - Danger of Storm Damaged Large Tree Falling DownThere are two large/tall pine trees behind the Flats around 24 Deller Grove, Silverstream, Upper Hutt that appear to have been affected by the recent storm and high winds - one of them is dangerously leaning at an angle.