Rotorua Lakes Council
This is a summary of all issues for one Council. You can go back and show all jurisdictions.
- No issues.
- Missing yellow lines on corner at stop signCorner of Jackson & Otonga was resealed (at least six months ago). It's still missing the yellow stop lines on the road. If you can't see the stop sign, how do you know this is a stop? Please sweep the corner and repaint the lines on the road.
- No issues.
- Very deep pothole at intersectionHole is very deep like road has Fallin in
- Street light not workingThe street lamp outside my house isn't working. Makes the street very dark and scary
- Light off and onThe street light on the corner of mount view drive and pedlar street had been flickering off and on constantly for last couple of months. It is now more off than on. It makes it ver hard to see traffic island in centre of road and contouring of corner when you drive around.
- Street Light OutOur street light has been out for over 2weeks now. It lights up our bus stop area as well as adds security as there is a domain across the road. Can you please fix it. Thank Tou
- Light Flickering on and offlight doesn't operate as it should at night, turns on and off say every 5 / 10 mins. it is the only street light in the street and needs to be repaired for security and safety reasons (at the coulter sack end)
- flickering on and offWe are on the corner of Isles Rd and Link the street light on Link road first one on the left when you turn into the Road is flickering at night on and off can it please get fixed.
- street light outWas fixed after easter weekend storm. Went about a week now out again
- Large Pothole in Sumner StreetOutside number 22 Sumner Street. It's large and growing larger every day. Very dangerous to cyclists or older people crossing the road here.
- Massive pothole never been filled after sewage connectionAfter sewage scheme was connected 3 years ago this massive pothole was left next to my connection hole on the street edge. This fills up with massive amount of storm water following every rain event. Please can it be remedied and leveled to same level as street?
- Uneven sealThere is a pothole in this portion of Benn Road that has been sealed over with chip seal and forms such an uneven surface that two pedestrians have now sprained ankles from falling into this hole while walking, please repair!
- large potholesSome large potholes in the metal section of South rd by the red letterbox & double A sign. getting dangerous for traffic
- entire metal section of South rd Mamaku needs attchThe metal section of South rd requires attn, perhaps a grader & some more metal
- Street light outLight has been out for at least two weeks now. This end of the roundabout is very poorly lit as it is.
- Unclear if this is a driveway exit or main roadComing out of the mall area into Victoria Street, it is unclear if you are exiting a driveway and should give way to all traffic (including the traffic at the stop sign opposite). There is a kerb so it looks like it is a driveway but I suspect it's actually supposed to be a public street. Please remove the kerb if it is supposed to be a public road, otherwise maybe it needs to be signposted to make it clear you are in a driveway. Currently it's confusing and dangerous for motorists.
- No street light on corner!There is no street light on this corner. The nearest light is diagonally across from the intersection some distance away is pretty dim anyway. For safety's sake (pedestrians & other traffic) the corner should be lit.
- Street Light not workingI advised this on 15th January and it is still not fixed.Also 2 other lights up the road from this are not working.3 lights are out.
- Street Light not workingThe Street light outside 31A Hasll Rd, Ngongotaha is not working.
- Road names on signRoad names Selwyn & Lewis are facing the wrong way, which is confusing for visitors and people dropping off stuff as I experienced today with a courier parcel delivered to wrong address. Some months ago the signs at the other end of Selwyn Road were also turned around - by pranksters I expect.
- No reflector posts on Forest RoadI travel the length of this road for my employer at 4.30 am each morning, returning approx 1.5hrs later. In thick fog, no road markings, a length of unsealed road, and many v.sharp bends it is a challenge. I meet traffic from the opposite direction often as there is quite a bit of industry on the eastern end of this road now. Could we PLEASE have reflectors put in place and the white lines through the middle would be a great advantage.
- Pedestrian CrossingKawaha Point Road needs a pedestrian crossing near the dairy. School children cross at that point especially after school care children. Children attending Kawaha Point School also need to cross that road. It is a very dangerous place with cars entering and leaving the shop car park and two roads intersecting.
- Drain CoverGrilled drain cover sit inside white-line, well below tarseal level, grills run in direction of road. Cyclists must avoid running over it. Have experienced high-school student not avoiding hole and being thrown from bike onto roadway. Myself I will ride onto vehicle pathway. Drain obsiously situated at the bottom of hill, but could be better level with road surface, is opposite petrol station.
- glass on footpathlots of broken grass on the footpath connecting leslie ave to thomas cr