Rotorua District Council
This is a summary of all issues for one Council. You can go back and show all jurisdictions.
- No issues.
- No issues.
- Unclear if this is a driveway exit or main roadComing out of the mall area into Victoria Street, it is unclear if you are exiting a driveway and should give way to all traffic (including the traffic at the stop sign opposite). There is a kerb so it looks like it is a driveway but I suspect it's actually supposed to be a public street. Please remove the kerb if it is supposed to be a public road, otherwise maybe it needs to be signposted to make it clear you are in a driveway. Currently it's confusing and dangerous for motorists.
- No street light on corner!There is no street light on this corner. The nearest light is diagonally across from the intersection some distance away is pretty dim anyway. For safety's sake (pedestrians & other traffic) the corner should be lit.
- Street Light not workingI advised this on 15th January and it is still not fixed.Also 2 other lights up the road from this are not working.3 lights are out.
- Street Light not workingThe Street light outside 31A Hasll Rd, Ngongotaha is not working.
- Road names on signRoad names Selwyn & Lewis are facing the wrong way, which is confusing for visitors and people dropping off stuff as I experienced today with a courier parcel delivered to wrong address. Some months ago the signs at the other end of Selwyn Road were also turned around - by pranksters I expect.
- No reflector posts on Forest RoadI travel the length of this road for my employer at 4.30 am each morning, returning approx 1.5hrs later. In thick fog, no road markings, a length of unsealed road, and many v.sharp bends it is a challenge. I meet traffic from the opposite direction often as there is quite a bit of industry on the eastern end of this road now. Could we PLEASE have reflectors put in place and the white lines through the middle would be a great advantage.
- Pedestrian CrossingKawaha Point Road needs a pedestrian crossing near the dairy. School children cross at that point especially after school care children. Children attending Kawaha Point School also need to cross that road. It is a very dangerous place with cars entering and leaving the shop car park and two roads intersecting.
- Drain CoverGrilled drain cover sit inside white-line, well below tarseal level, grills run in direction of road. Cyclists must avoid running over it. Have experienced high-school student not avoiding hole and being thrown from bike onto roadway. Myself I will ride onto vehicle pathway. Drain obsiously situated at the bottom of hill, but could be better level with road surface, is opposite petrol station.
- glass on footpathlots of broken grass on the footpath connecting leslie ave to thomas cr