Dunedin City Council
This is a summary of all issues for one Council. You can go back and show all jurisdictions.
- No issues.
- PotholeThis pothole has been patched before but the patch is failing.
- No issues.
- footpath /gutter heightroads have recently been improved and height raised as a result the depth of the gutter is very deep. eldery person had a major fall her recently as she attempted to step up onto the foothpath and fell into deep gutter area. I stopped to assist her until ambulance came
- Street lighting shining in bedroomStreet lights are shining on two bedroom windows keeping me wake and worst of all keeping my daughter awake Sorry the photo is bad but it's taken from my iPhone
- Floodingwhen it rains heavily the road outside our house becomes a swimming pool. We have advised the council 3 times since May of this and they come out and have a look but it is because the drain that takes the water away into the lagoon is blocked .
- Cars blocking drivewayCars are blocking the driveway because there are still white painted parking lines outside from the previous house. Our cars are constantly blocked in and the council has been informed off this previously.
- Hole made by cutting of sealThere is a rectangular cutting from the kerb through the cycle lane and then it stops at the vehicle lane. This cutting of the seal is not marked in any way and can be dangerous as not seen until late on a bike when going at a decent speed. The drop is a few cm, and this sort of drop is quite a cycling hazard.
- Request to cut down tree in front of Flat 11, 54 Anzac Avenue, Dunedin 9016Hi there, this is tenants from Flat 11, 54 Anzac Avenue, Dunedin 9016. There is a big tree in between Flat 10 and Flat 11, 54 Anzac Avenue, that has been quite a problem for all of us. The tree has massive extension of branches that blocks the sunlight from coming through our flat, and the many windy and rainy days of Dunedin brings dry leaves to our bedrooms and toilets/bathrooms. The tree has also big extension of branches that comes pretty close to one of the bedrooms. We are writing to you to request DCC to cut down the tree as our safety might be compromised here (e.g branches or twigs might fly in to our room etc.)
- Tree growing close to telephone wiresA tree has been growing straight up, and is getting close to the overhead wires. It needs to be trimmed down a bit!
- Pot hole just after zebra crossingCycling southbound towards the Highgate junction, there is a small deep pothole just immediately after the zebra crossing. It is dangerous for a road bike tyre and I have had to swerve to avoid it.