Central Hawke's Bay District Council
This is a summary of all issues for one Council. You can go back and show all jurisdictions.
- No issues.
- Pedestrian Crossing Problems in WaipawaThe pedestrian crossing at High Street, Waipawa (near New World Supermarket) is marked by reflective discs.The road is nearly always busy at all times (it is part of State Highway 2)and motorists passing through frequently ignore pedestrians using the crossing. I was recently using the crossing (coming from the car park to the shops)at about 8.00 pm and a south-bound vehicle stopped to let me cross but although I was already on the crossing a north-bound vehicle travelling at about 50 kph continued travelling and appeared totally oblivious to my presence. I consider that pedestrian controlled traffic lights (or at least flashing belisha beacons) need to be installed on this crossing before there is a serious accident involving a pedestrian.
- Rubbish by railwayThere is lots of rubbish by the railway lines down High Street.
- No issues.
- Swastika engraved in concrete on footpath outside 26 or 28?This offensive and should be removed
- Water leakWater leaking from the middle of the road outside 19 Domain Rd
- Broken Street LightThe street light outside this address has not been working for the last month. Can you please fix it.