Napier City Council
This is a summary of all issues for one Council. You can go back and show all jurisdictions.
- No issues.
- Sink holeThe is a sink hole on the side of the road, about 20mm wide and 600mm deep
- Not working in area since Thursday 13th April 2017Street lighting went off during cyclone Cook. Haven't been going since
- street lights are outThis is the 3rd wednesday in a row that our street lights have been out! Whats going on napier c.c?
- Bright lightsThe street lamp is extremely bright and shines into my bedroom window, can the bulb please be replaced with a dimmer light bulb? thanks from an insomniac.
- Tree overhangThe tree on this property is overhanging and obstructing the use of the footpath
- No safety barriers.PARK IS UNSAFE TO PLAY ON,MY TEN YEAR OLD DAUGHTER FRACTURED HER LEG.THIS IS ONE OF MANY INCIDENTS.
- Poles as barriers to accessible movement on footpathThere are 2 x poles (for signs) in the middle of the footpath along Coote Road adjacent to the elevated Girls High sports fields. They create a barrier to movement for people with wheelchairs and prams and / or people with visual impairments. Please relocate to either the inside or the outside of the footpath. I understand that there may be bus distance offsets, but walking safely to buses is a priority. Many thanks! Nicola